Guardians of the Galaxy

Sprony

I'm not a big addict of the latest Marvel movies, except for X-Men (haven't seen Thor, Iron Man, Avengers, Cpt. America, etc. pp), but I had a freaking blast watching this!

Enjoyed every little bit, especially the characters - well done. =)

(btw yay for 99% of the movie being animated)

Didn't like it as much. It has the same basic hero-saving-the-world plot like the last Marvel movies. I've just seen too many similar movies now, it's wearing very thin. :/ The humor was kind of cheap and the whole movie is predictable, I expected more.

The ship designs were really cool though (except for the Kree) but the character designs on the other hand were pretty lame imo.

I won't be able to recall what happened in the movie in a week, much like I don't remember what happened in the last 2 Thor movies 'n shit :P It's an OK movie I guess, meh.

1) That red tattoo guy has a spaceship crash into him and yet he still survives... How? Imo there's lots of tiny things like this in the movie that make it feel very sloppy and inconsistent. :/

Edited by Chimeray

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...