2D artist/Concept artist

jabb

Hi guys! Check out my portfolio at jabbourjk.wix.com/jabb
I'm always looking for new opportunities. My contact information is there as well, you will get the quickest reply from me via email. Hope to work with you soon!

new_characters_by_spifmo-d83ef0j.png

Edited by jabb

• 2 months later...

Hey Jabb !

Maybe just a few insights on the flow of your website. When browsing through other people's work I always prefer landing first on a page that shows content. I also wouldn't put the "contact tab" in the middle of the menu bar. It's quite standard to have it as the last tab. Talking about the contact tab, I personally wouldn't put my Skype contact in there (keeps away the creeps). I always find it more professional to have an email and a link towards a LinkedIn page (if you don't have one you should. It's a great online "business card"). What I like to see from concept artist is how they convert what they are told into actual concrete work (for example: "I was asked to provide concept for a character X. This was what was requested (you list the stuff) and this is what I did). You don't need to write big paragraphs about what precisely was asked of you, just some bullet points to give me an idea of how you translated a request into concrete work. I would also go for a different color on your description text under your name. Instead of grey continue with white ? 

Hope this helps :)

• 3 weeks later...

Late, but thank you so much! I really really appreciate the advice! I've actually changed portfolio sites since the last one you saw and I'm going to definitely implement your advice.

I'm also available for work now! 

Edited by jabb

• 5 months later...