Christopher Nolan‘s Interstellar

Seldoon182

Good but not great, felt the storyline kept jumping from one thing to the other haphazardly too much, it didn't gel like it did so well in Inception.Struggled to hear some of the dialogue as well, especially from Mcconaughey, too much muttering. Great effects and soundtrack though, as you'd expect with Nolan and the acting was pretty good.

Wowowo I can check this thread back right now I saw the movie. :)

So I think we need to keep the spoiler for later until the others take their time to go watch it.

The only feeling I want to share is that kind of feeling to watch a movie where you don't agree the beginning but then being so surprised with what happen at the end!

Can wait to take my hands on the soundtrack.

Edited by Seldoon182

Saw it two nights ago with my wife. While we both really liked the acting and the concept my wife nodded off for a few minutes.  (3 hour movie...she can sleep through anything.)   Even though she stayed awake for almost all of it she still peppered me with questions about wtf was going on in this thing.  

While I really enjoyed the movie, explaining it made me realize Interstellar is kind of Inception to Inception, mainly due to the  

time dilation that turned an hour into 7 years on that planet with the massive tidal waves

and etc.  I understand but when they explained that I realize now that that was one of the times my wife nodded off.  

Otherwise thumbs up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• MapCore on Discord

• Our picks

• Mapcore X Prodeus Winners Announced!
      The winners of Mapcore X2 Prodeus 
      1st place: Paws [ Retail Therapy ]
      P-link: m-MC0iuUs2j6

- $1,500.00 USD 
      - One year of Humble Choice 
      - Excalibur Shotgun and Gauntlets (skins)
      - Biker Gloves (skin) 
      - Special winners role on the Prodeus Discord

2nd Place: Grays [ Firebase Kodai ]
      P-link: m-5J9cCzaepH

- $1000.00 USD 
      - 1 month to Humble Choice 
      - Excalibur Gauntlets + Biker Gloves (skins) 

3rd Place: Vladd [ Maximum Menace ]
      P-link: m-9yZfaAliyx

- $500.00 USD 
      - 1 month to Humble Choice 
      - Biker Gloves (skin)

All of the winners will also be showcased on our Youtube channel, and because we had so many amazing entries, we’ll be showcasing parts of our Staff Picks too. 

We want to thank the wonderful folks over at Mapcore for hosting this sick competition, and a big ol shoutout to our sponsor Humble Games (who publish Prodeus), for making a large contribution to our prize pool this time around. 

Looking forward to the next competition already! Maybe will do a coop one with teams allowed? WHO KNOW!? Can't wait, see you then!

• 2 replies