I'll tell you this, it's an endless fucking grind. Seriously, constantly feeding the printer paper is more compelling. 

2 hours ago, dux said:

So the hype was for nothing and it's another survival/crafting game that uses randomization as a crutch and loses all depth and personality because of it. Wide as an Ocean and as deep as a pool.

(buy Subnautica)

Jim Sterling: Even with my expectations guarded, however, I did not expect just another survival/crafting game that used randomization as a crutch to the point of losing all potential personality. 5/10

Seems like Jim Sterling would agree :)

Man, this sounds pretty fun but I grabbed the money I would spend on this and bought Abzu and Bound instead. 

Might still pick this up on PC in couple months, loads of games to play right now. Still finishing Mirror's Edge and Deus Ex is out this month!

Don't worry, they said they are already working on another (smaller) game

2 hours ago, Sprony said:

I'll tell you this, it's an endless fucking grind. Seriously, constantly feeding the printer paper is more compelling. 

Talking by experience cos you are reviewing it?

I didn't expect the game to be close to what they promised so wasn't expecting an amazing game, but so far the game is looking pretty terrible. Early reviews are also saying what most in this thread are. Boring grind with survival features that do nothing for the game.