haha totally :)
I think no man's sky is like fuel for our (for my) imagination you see... I just enter the game and my mind travels away... I'm enjoying play on the pc because of mods... Unfortunately the gameplay is not awesome... so and i'm using some mods to improve ship handling, remove the timer to make actions. Also a mod who adds forests and change size of trees (some planets now have gigantic forests) And this dinosaur with severe collision issues :DD

20160831025232_1.jpg20160831023300_1.jpg

Oh sorry dude, those shots are not mine I got it from neogaf. Afaik, they mostly use ReShade 2 and Kputt's. I'm still playing DX so didn't have time to play no man's yet, but my PS4 copy is on the way.

Makes for good screenshots, although I'll probably wait a year or so for the updates, expansions and mods to roll in before I look into playing it fully.

2 hours ago, Puddy said:

And if I'm not mistaken the worst thing that can happen is that they get a slap on the wrist. :P 

Yeah, the group investigating the false advertising only have the legal power to remove the marketing materials they deem as misleading, anything else would need to be escalated to some other organisation with more power.