Well what do you know! The Sequel!

Sprony

Feeling the love guys, appreciated!

On 15-6-2014 at 4:47 PM, KoKo5oVaR said:

This thread has been certified :

966508armoiries.jpg

Thrik, please make this piece of awesomeness available as a shirt the Core merchandise store! And of course, kudos to Koko

On 15-6-2014 at 4:51 PM, knj said:

Gratz dude ! She is adorable ! Big congratulations !
As for PAPA, he needs to loose the belly !

Lost almost 5 kilo in a little more then 3 weeks. Doing my very best to look sexy for you when the Core meet up comes 

Maybe you should visit the Gym thread more instead of posting delicious looking food on Facebook!

On 16-6-2014 at 3:05 PM, dux said:

We all know that sprony was sat in the pub watching football while the wife gave birth. Nice one.

I was tempted, but Brazil played like shit anyway that day so I figured I should better stick around to avoid repercussions. 

The next day we watched the Dutch game together. Luckiest mascot ever!

On 16-6-2014 at 3:06 PM, Furyo said:

The greatest thing about you being a novice to this is she won't remember a thing. So don't stress too much about doing things "right", she has no concept of that just yet.

Congrats again

That's some excellent piece of advise. Thank you man!

On 16-6-2014 at 6:24 PM, SpronyvanJohnson said:

Lost almost 5 kilo in a little more then 3 weeks. Doing my very best to look sexy for you when the Core meet up comes

Maybe you should visit the Gym thread more instead of posting delicious looking food on Facebook!

Again big grats !

Me, I'm trying to stay away from that threat cause my injury still is keeping me away from the gym, and that's making me sad panda.

On 16-6-2014 at 8:46 PM, knj said:

Again big grats !

Me, I'm trying to stay away from that threat cause my injury still is keeping me away from the gym, and that's making me sad panda.

Thanks and sorry to hear that. I figured you would be healed by now.

On 15-6-2014 at 0:03 PM, SpronyvanJohnson said:

Well, she's here. Just in time for my first father's day. She was born last Thursday an it has been a beautiful, stressful and exhausting time ever since. Everything went well and both my wife and my daughter are doing fine. It was a little scary because she lost way too much weight the first day but now she's eating like daddy. Speaking of losing weight, getting a child is definitively a good diet. I'm dropping weight like crazy!

Also, I have a new found respect for my own parents and parents everywhere. Because this is hard. Not sleeping and constantly being focused on her isn't the problem for me. It's that feeling of not understanding what she wants and what to do that frustrate and tires you. It's all so fragile and you are so inexperienced, it takes a lot of you. The first night my wife was knocked out cold, I hadn't slept for 2 days but I still had to do it. Standing there in my kitchen at 3 AM, my daughter crying in my hands, wouldn't eat, didn't need a change, had the right temperature, wouldn't calm down and I'm Googling on my phone on what the fuck to do now. That really does something to a man.

Anyway, the Core has always been good to me and this topic received a lot of attention so I prepared something for the Core. My wife had something made for my daughter, since it's father's day, which says: "Born to PS4 with Daddy". I made a promise a few pages back so without further ado, here's our newest member Jayden (which means "Gift from God", quite fitting after years of trying wouldn't you say?):

nm15cHW.jpg

Ohh I just saw this! :D:D Congratulations man

I completely forgot how amazing you guys were when I posted this here 3,5 years ago. It immediately brought a smile to my face. But guess what? If you've noticed I changed this topic's title, then you should know by now. It's time for the sequel, it's time for part 2 and like @Izuno said, it's time for the rest of my life.

We visited the hospital, had our 3 month check up and everything is fine. In short, I'm going to be a dad again in 6 months (if all goes well). Since we can't get children the natural way, I know exactly when this one was conceived. We started this year, January 1st, in the best way possible by successfully initiating this pregnancy. I will forever be grateful for modern science!

I can't wait to see what kind of reign of terror this one will bring :)