Sprony

Fallout 4

Didn't this just happen with Half-Life 3?  Seeing as Bethesda hasn't trademarked Fallout 3, I have my doubts that this is real.

Like previously stated this is the teaser site:

http://thesurvivor2299.com/

From the article:

Fallout 4 trademark filed by Bethesda

please look better

I love people that know how to read. Respect!

i think you misread both those posts!

i lost interest early into FO3 mostly because the look of it literally gave me a headache.

Everything. :P

When I first played FO3 I kinda hated it, it took me about 8 or 9 hours to really get into it and enjoy it. I ended up putting 80 hours or so into the game, and then accidentally deleted my xbox save when I was about to start playing the DLCs :(

To be honest I just didn't like it at all, no matter how many times I tried. New Vegas is an improvement but it's still a rather dull game overall, in my opinion.

Didn't this just happen with Half-Life 3?  Seeing as Bethesda hasn't trademarked Fallout 3, I have my doubts that this is real.

Like previously stated this is the teaser site:

http://thesurvivor2299.com/

From the article:

Fallout 4 trademark filed by Bethesda

My point was that only Fallout and Fallout: New Vegas have been trademarked before this. also from the article: "The internet united to dispell the rumour, with Reddit users claiming the teaser site is a hoax on the grounds that the domain registration was made from Poland rather than Bethesda's Maryland, Washington DC home."

that plus http://www.valvetime.net/threads/fake-european-half-life-3-portal-3-trademarks-filed.243962/ isn't looking too good.

Edited by Marcem

Thank you for clarifying that. Still, I'm very certain this is the real deal. I'm gonna call it!

Aye me too, an announcement is eminent and we will probably get it by holidays 2014.

Really hope they've got a new engine for this. Skyrim looked great, but man would it be awesome to see them work a more modern engine. Getting no load between interiors seem like a logical next step. I mean you get used to it, but always takes me out a bit when I have to wait for a load screen when entering a building.

Anyway, want.

maybe they will use id tech? I'm not sure I would sacrifice the open-endedness of the creation engine for something more linear and graphically immersive. Even if they do release it on creation engine and it's a piece of shit then the modding community will fix that after a while. just imagine the game releasing a year later