knj

Uncharted 4

Naughty Dog's tech is consistently incredible, also it's so nice to have a game that is genuinely witty. One thing that seems to be consistent with most games writers is that they're not funny. :oops: 

Naughty Dog's tech is consistently incredible, also it's so nice to have a game that is genuinely witty. One thing that seems to be consistent with most games writers is that they're not funny. :oops: 

Yeah, the one thing that was missing from that Tomb raider demo, was like 2 mins where everything that could possibly go wrong happened, and the character said nothing ... love uncharted for embarrassing the madness and grounding the character in it. I bet after that mud scene he prob comments wants new trousers ^^

Probably the only franchise in which I really care about the characters. Also one of the few games I can enjoy watching others play just because it's basically a great movie to experience :)