knj

Uncharted 4

I've finally took the time to play it. Fater started it 2 years ago, I stopped to play for some reason and then I lost all savegames on my PS4 (Bloodborne, bwaaaaah).

The game really is mind blowing and will inspirate me for a few years for sure. I really regret not playing it before but for some reason it was very hard for me to plug the PS4 but I have now a setting that made everything easier.

7 hours ago, ElectroSheep said:

for some reason it was very hard for me to plug the PS4 but I have now a setting that made everything easier.

This makes me really curious, what kind of setup you had that made it hard?

2 hours ago, blackdog said:

This makes me really curious, what kind of setup you had that made it hard?

My setup is a wife watching TV 😋. Now i installed my ps4 on my desk and use the display my company provided me, a huuuuuuge one 😳.

Also it's just that I'm more a PC player.

Edited by ElectroSheep

13 hours ago, ElectroSheep said:

My setup is a wife watching TV 😋. Now i installed my ps4 on my desk and use the display my company provided me, a huuuuuuge one 😳.

Also it's just that I'm more a PC player.

Ah got it! I'm lucky my partner goes to bed early so I have free reign from around 21:30 :D Uncharted is the last game I played on the PS, I'll slowly work my way up to #4. I didn't want to play all them one after the other, think I'd get burned.