knj

Uncharted 4

The third one was very disappointing to me. The multiplayer was crap and the single player was just okay. Uncharted 2 was better on both fronts. Hopefully this one will go back to what made Uncharted 2 great.

Uncharted 2 was amazing. Uncharted 3 was also amazing, but did rehash a lot of stuff from UC2. If you'd never played its predecessor I think UC3 would have blown anyone's mind.

I hope this isn't a reboot but is as much of an incredible leap forward as UC2 was to UC1. Maybe focus on new main characters but exist within the same world? I absolutely love the characters and wit in Uncharted, and believe that to be at least 75% of the secret to its success.

The games industry has a history of undervaluing the importance of excellent writing, humour, and characters though so we'll see.

Also, saw this on Gaf, which looks a lot like Vasco da Gama Route to India. If so, it will be amazing for me as a Portuguese dude to see some story around the discovery and mapping of the world and maybe raise some awareness to many that the Portuguese mapped more than half of the globe along with the Spaniards and the English. 

734px-Gama_route_1.svg.png

Uncharted or Uncharted 4? Seems way too early to 'reboot' a perfectly good series. Anyway this was completely expected, just disappointed its only a teaser and nothing in game yet.

Well, after Uncharted 3 get mixed reviews I'm sure NDi will try something a bit more refreshing this time around.

(I predict you'll play with Francis Drake and the game is set around 16th century)

Dude don't look at me, I absolutely fucking loved Uncharted 3. I may also have phrased that wrong, it did get good reviews, it was it's reception around fans that were a bit mixed. People complained about being a bit too over the top and not as good as the second.

Ask me, Uncharted 3 is just as brilliant as the second one and haters can go eat a dick.