Hourences

Announcing my new game - Solus - Survival/Exploration - Unreal Engine 4

Congrats on the release!

I watched a video of yours that popped up in my YT stream recently... if there's a suggestion I can make, I would like to see the tool/weapon models have some sway because right now they feel too static.

We are now live!

2.5 years of focus and work but part 1 is now up on Steam and GOG. Xbox One follows in 1 week. A major update more than doubling the content follows in 2-3 weeks.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/313630/
http://www.gog.com/game/the_solus_project

Let me know if you want some additional exposure. I can ask if I can review it for Eurogamer Benelux.  

Part 2 is out now, check out our vacation trailer! Tired of life on Earth?

If you guys are into level design the game is pretty much entirely that. It is many hours worth of massive levels and environments. It is all about the world and the environmental story telling. And it is old school classic 90s FPS style.

rel3.jpg

Its been really hard to get anyone to buy the game though. Lot of people seem to just wait for full release but that impacts us pretty hard in the mean time. We had great press coverage so far and Youtubers support with a few big ones vouching hard for the game. Edge just did a 4 page special etc. But the public itself just doesn't respond at all...

Sorry to hear that. I was probably one of the first to buy it since Vuk informed me. Haven't played it yet tho, but definitely will when the full release is out. Needs some good promotions and sales to kick off probably. Insurgency started a bit slow but we are at 2.3 million owners now i believe. The Steam sales always helped tremendously and after that word of mouth.