Hashtag

[CS:GO] De_marquis

Thanks for your comments !

The major part of your feedbacks will be fixed in the next beta.

JorisCeoen> can you tell me more about the trashcans/bags ?

Do you remember if that's these garbages you are talking about?

Yea I think it were those. They clearly said trashbags, not cans or bins. It was always at the B-site. I'm not really sure since I haven't personally checked it they were static or not, but to cause the lagg, they must be a dynamic entity in a way.

Edited by JorisCeoen

Do you remember if that's these garbages you are talking about?

Yea I think it were those. They clearly said trashbags, not cans or bins. It was always at the B-site. I'm not really sure since I haven't personally checked it they were static or not, but to cause the lagg, they must be a dynamic entity in a way.

Ok thanks for the info.

That's weird, nothing is dynamic in this area.

I will investigate.

I really love your level, the architecture is truthful, the layout now works pretty well (at least with bots :P ), the art is great also. 

Good work guys, i hope it's going to be a success (i'll speak about it in the article "Maps of the month" at vakarm.net of course)

Edited by leplubodeslapin

When I shoot or slice the environment with my stock knife :sad:, HUGE wild puffs of smoke appear. (Really really white puffs) I think it might be related to your post process? I do not particularly like the contrast (everything seem too white, the grass for example)

Also noticed you have a accessible toilet down the ladder in A bombsite. You have another toilet that is blocked with collisions in the construction area. Just make it consistent.

Nonetheless, it looks great!! Just hope you can fix the contrast/bloom/HDR w.e is it that make the environment/white puffs.

Edited by tr0nic

Are you talking about the garbages on the screenshot below ?

126243lag01.jpg

haha, i had a similar problem with favela - relating to this exact same fucking model. and it only did it in one spot. good luck fixing it and make sure you test it on a network server not just locally!

That's obviously taking place in Paris, since the Eifel Tower is still untextured. We just played this map on the 404gaming servers, and I must say it looks fantastic. From the moment I entered I felt like in Paris, and the flow is really nice. Also seemed balanced.

You might want to look into the trashcans/bags at B site, as walking on them made the entire server lagg. I do'nt know if they are dynamic/physics, but make sure that if they are so, disable collision and add a cip brush over them to prevent lagg.

Good luck with the following progressions on the map, it already looks fabulous :D

Ahhh thx !! :D

I wondered why sometimes server was randomly laggy and only on this map.

Edited by ShoGun-KmKz

Ok :)

I will simply remove this model to avoid the issue.

make sure to test it on a server with other people. i also removed the prop and the problem somehow persisted - it was like that model corrupted the vmf or some shit.