General Vivi

CS:GO Workshop: Weapon Finishes

Here is my first skin.

D19DC41FAFDF9332E621BC5FEC2DA07B452DDDEF

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=246717973

Apparently you can never change your preview image once you upload it. Oops. Guess I'll know to make it shorter for the next one.

Yeah, you can change it. Use the CS SDK and edit your submission. But make a backup of your description. Sometimes the CS Go SDK crops the description you added via website.

Hey guys, i have a question for you.

all your weapons look awesome, so i was trying to do some skins too.

But i have one problem. When i choose the ak, the weapon pattern is so messed up that the whole pattern just randomly appears at one spot on the weapon.

I see the different parts of the weapon... but when i try to align them so they fit together... i just dont get it right, but you guys dont seem to have a problem with that.

BTW: My english is not the best :(((

Hey guys, i have a question for you.

all your weapons look awesome, so i was trying to do some skins too.

But i have one problem. When i choose the ak, the weapon pattern is so messed up that the whole pattern just randomly appears at one spot on the weapon.

I see the different parts of the weapon... but when i try to align them so they fit together... i just dont get it right, but you guys dont seem to have a problem with that.

BTW: My english is not the best :(((

Did you try setting the X/Y/Rotation offsets to 0? Also, try ticking the "ignore weapon size scale" or something like that on the left side panel/properties, somewhere in the middle of it.

Hey sry for double post but i have one more question.

i want to do something  in patina, but it has those ugly green spots all over the weapon... even when i reduce the albedoboost and the bright colors.

can you help me?

here is a screen http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577893561768426122/08F164593B159F97613FE1DDBFDB0009462CA90F/

To me it seems like very low-res texture (to cause the bleeding) and with "poor" color level-management so it makes that green appear in the first place (if it's not wanted).

I am making a custom paint skin for the P2000 using the UV Sheet, but when the pattern is applied into the CS:GO workbench, it looks as the sheet has been altered, in location and color.
2zovi1l.jpgThanks in advance for the answer

I am making a custom paint skin for the P2000 using the UV Sheet, but when the pattern is applied into the CS:GO workbench, it looks as the sheet has been altered, in location and color.
2zovi1l.jpgThanks in advance for the answer

There are certain parts you can't paint by default. I think you have to play around with some alpha channel stuff to override it.