General Vivi

CS:GO Workshop: Weapon Finishes

Re-worked my SCAR-20 | Spinal style to be more glossy and a bit more reminsicent of an X-Ray scan. The old one got ridiculously ignored by the public (oh my pride!).

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=387509721

srqtAGX.jpg

you need to spam reddit etc like the rest of the community ;)

Ever since they removed the weapon comments (thank fuck...), people don't know how to publicise their skin anymore :P

GABEN PUT DIS SKIN IN PLZ COS I ASKD

IF YOU PUT THIS IN YOUR SKYN COMMENTZ VALVE HAV 2 PUT IN APORATION

EPIC MEGA SUPER HYPER THUMBS UP VOLVO PLIX ADD

Hi all,nice work everybody, regarding the flood on reddit and workshop comments, i need to disagree with you if you need to spam everyones it's probably that your skin isn't cool enough, i'd the same problem with my older collection (wireframe) but my awp MASTERY for exemple did 120 000 views without any spams so, i think it's useless contrary peoples gonna vote negatively if you flood everywhere :D

By the way i forgot to post the last two of the serie, so here it is my P90/M4A1s MASTERY (maybe the lasts of the serie) =)

666521756854427727F79FAA25AA06DF0A3C25F5

6EC5F3500AFB8952C186D684B9E4F6C4EB5913CC

AA84F909625D7ED3A679D990165C9B12BB9189D4

EEC4B525987B459DC83794A02BF31D46656C945A

You can find all the collection in my workshop, some news coming =) :

http://steamcommunity.com/id/M1nD/myworkshopfiles/?appid=730

Edited by Mind

Hi all,nice work everybody, regarding the flood on reddit and workshop comments, i need to disagree with you if you need to spam everyones it's probably that your skin isn't cool enough, i'd the same problem with my older collection (wireframe) but my awp MASTERY for exemple did 120 000 views without any spams so, i think it's useless contrary peoples gonna vote negatively if you flood everywhere :D

By the way i forgot to post the last two of the serie, so here it is my P90/M4A1s MASTERY (maybe the lasts of the serie) =)

[iMAGES]

You can find all the collection in my workshop, some news coming =) :

http://steamcommunity.com/id/M1nD/myworkshopfiles/?appid=730

That stuff looks so premium!  :cool:

Ever since they removed the weapon comments (thank fuck...), people don't know how to publicise their skin anymore :P

GABEN PUT DIS SKIN IN PLZ COS I ASKD

IF YOU PUT THIS IN YOUR SKYN COMMENTZ VALVE HAV 2 PUT IN APORATION

EPIC MEGA SUPER HYPER THUMBS UP VOLVO PLIX ADD

If only the removal of comments actually made the workshop less useless for new and unknown designers. :(

If only the removal of comments actually made the workshop less useless for new and unknown designers. :(

I am new to skinning the weapons, and I posted 1 skin as a test to use the workshop more than anything else. I had 6 comments all of which were:

nice skin. plz look and rate mine: "obscurely named skin with no connection to how the gun actually looks"

Not only that, but unless they changed it, the thumbnail image you uploaded your skin with was fixed, so updating the skin is not going to attract more people.

Feedback in general on the workshop is pretty poor. You're better off finding somewhere like this and working on it. But even then, people here post their skins in their complete form as they are submitted.

The workshop itself is full of spam from people just blanket applying textures they find on google or absent mindedly churned out in photoshop because they don't know what they're doing.

Speaking of which there is a horrifically low number of quality tutorials on how people can do it. I'm sure there are plenty of designers out there who could make fantastic looking weapons, but have no idea how to deal with the 3D side of things

Edited by jackophant

AK-47 | AquaCel (+Variations)

My second CSGO weapon skin. A slightly cel-shaded AK-47.

Comes in aqua, gold, and crimson.

Feedback and criticism is very appreciated!

Leave a comment and a rating please :)

attachicon.gifCover.jpg

attachicon.gifSide.jpg

attachicon.gifhoneycel.jpg

attachicon.gifbloodcel.jpg

I really like the theme but the last one reminds me too much of the AK-47 Redline if you know what i mean? Otherwise it's pretty awesome  :)

Hello everyone.

I'm new here and I just ask for your help if you let me.

I am trying to create a finish for ak47 but I have a problem and I don't know how to solve it.

When I import my .vtf in CS: GO Workshop, black spots appear as shown in the pictures. Yet there is no black on my finish and made on photoshop is perfect.

Someone could explain me?

Thank you in advance. (sorry for my english, i'm french)