knj

Alien: Isolation

It hurts my feelings that Aliens Colonial Marines sold better.

You're looking at sales over the total lifetime of the product. AI has only been on sale for like 15 weeks or something. I've seen internal figures implying that AI has sold a little less than double what ACM did in in its first 15 weeks.

I meant that it sold more in the same period of time and that it hurts seeing how that crap fest A:CM is probably responsible for that. Worth of mouth will undoubtedly boost sale numbers for a long time to come though.

Back to playing, we just finished the reactor mission. We're slowly nearing the end of the game (4 missions left) but I have to say, this is one of the best looking games ever for me. Seriously, normally a good game has a couple of real eye candy maps but this is high quality all over. Every time I think, no they are not going to top that, and then they do it anyway. 

Yeah ACM sold better in the first few weeks because it had SOOOOO many pre-orders. AI rapidly overtook it in sales in the weeks after that.

Good! Must be awesome to be at the Creative Assembly right now with Total Warhammer, the rumored Alien Isolation 2 and whatever else you got hidden up your sleeves :)

Close budget and a whole reworking of the inhouse engine during the developpement, that's what happened to rome 2, kind of the same story as with empire tw  :/. However Total warhammer should be much better at release, given the fresh air it gives to the art dev team and the engine should be well polished by then, and hopefully sega will give them BUDGETS.

Pretty sure there is/was more to it than that bro, but ofc I can't say anything 

lol yes me too

I have secrets too but ofc I can't say anything :)