knj

Alien: Isolation

I am not completely against for-pay dlcs, afterall you have to build them. It's just finding the correct equilibrium between offer and cost and not being too cheeky. I hate those dlcs involving just weapons for eg.

Ot: http://www.vulture.com/m/2012/06/44-things-you-probably-dont-know-about-the-alien-films.html

«In space no one can hear you screaming, this year, on Earth, everyone will be hearing it.»

~

Super, but why CG? Such a waste of money; makes me just want to see a new movie, even a serie of shorts a-la Animatrix would be cool.

Yep I remember seeing this whilst it was in production when I was at CA, and I just remember thinking 'whats the point?'. I'm pretty sure it doesn't use many assets from the game, so it's just kinda... Pointless.

Yep I remember seeing this whilst it was in production when I was at CA, and I just remember thinking 'whats the point?'. I'm pretty sure it doesn't use many assets from the game, so it's just kinda... Pointless.

Still looks cool though :)

Still looks cool though :)

Well, I think the issue with me is that I can't be objective about it. I know exactly what the game is like, how it starts, how it ends, how it plays, so for me it's hard to take the viewpoint of an outsider with no knowledge about the game. 

By that, I don't mean to say that the game is bad or good, I'm just saying the magic has been taken away for me because I know how it all works! I would love to be able to get caught up in the hype for this game! I am still looking forward to playing it on release though :)