DE_Overgrown

Psy

Nice visuals!  Fits well with the CS theme.  :D

My machine is a little old, but I am noticing some drops in framerate (~30-40 fps) in key areas of the map like the outdoor stretch surrounding the B site (this is without bots).  My rig typically runs the stock maps at around ~70-80 fps in a 10-man match for comparison.

Love the water.  Lots of entry points to B (albeit a tad narrow in spots).  Would recommend up'ing the visibility of the bomb site signage and radius.  Good luck!

Quick feedback:

-Can you remove all knobs on doors that are fake? A simple brush door will do or you can add a metal gate over the door. 

ED722DC9CAA97784FCE70DF9C21C510C5893F687

- Can you remove any ladders or move them to a height that doesn't look climbable.

4A92491F103275D41C0B513DB67BC66E265A0777

B67FEFFDC5BDDAF404E06F8905037EB8E6BE9A5B

-The water was messed up for me, looked like a cubemap issue or maybe you had 2 water brushes stacked?

- I noticed a split in the floor / stairs here.

8F382EC9FC77749FED9BAB81BE52F1803DC61222