Sign in to follow this  
Sprony

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Can't wait for Aquaman! :v

Avengers a shitty movie? My brain is struggling to comprehend this. :v

It was: ridiculous antagonist, both as a character and costume, twists that you see coming miles away… yeah, great movie in the vfx, but nothing else.

All these marvel movies I enjoy more watching as home video, with the peace of mind I haven't spent 7-8£ on them.

You do realise you were watching a live action comic, right?

Yeah, it's basically a live action comic book vibe. That makes it very easy to bash or to ridicule, but you need to keep an open minded about it too. it's a pop-corn movie, it doesn't try to be more than that.

«Now, when Jimmy Kimmel explains the rules of this celebrity-packed Family Feud, he says that two wrong answers leads to tequila shots. And yet, we never see the tequila itself. I have only one explanation for this that is backed up by the footage itself: the cast of the 'Avengers' drank all the tequila on set before stumbling onstage.»

Just came back. Pure genius! Forget the haters. This is as good as entertainment is going to get. It got a standing ovation and cheers. I'm still grinning an hour later. Good times!