cybarian

Can i use python scripts in UNITY???

Do note, OP has not posted here since TS; yet started a new topic. I assume it's no longer of interest to the OP.

Sure, but I still find the whole thing of why you want to put python in Unity interesting, and I got some answers to that! ^^

dude, srsly, learn to use google, god damn !

Agreed, your questions really are very basic and could easily be answered via a quick search — literally, just Google 'unity python'. And please post these things in the 3D forum as I have to keep moving your threads there...

lmao, the irony is that this thread is now one of the top results for this on Google. xD

https://www.google.com/search?q=unity+python

O___________________________O

what have I done?!

Haha using a python scripting system in unity is kind of weird given that mono/unityscript/boo is unitys scripting languages. And unityscript is probably even easier to learn from scratch.

yo dawg, I head you like scripting languages so we put in a scripting language that compiles down to your scripting language that way you can script the script.

Yeah that sounds retarded

As if using Boo language wasn't hard enough...

I'm primarly biases on C#, I do often read javascript, but blah, they're annoying to actually reference a class that aren't in the same language. E.g. trying to reference a post processing script with C#, when the script you are trying to reference is written in Javascript.

I understand that everyone have their own personal language to use, but why Python? Isn't Python similar to Boo language?

Edited by Skibur

I Googled this topic and it brought me to this thread. So I'm glad this question was asked. I had the same question.

Yet, half of the responses on this thread were from long-time members who were chastising the person asking the original question. I would never post on this forum a question now, because you clearly tolerate a bunch of critical assholes. I once heard a statement that no question is stupid. Get the fuck out of your egos and try to help some programmers. So these long-time members flaming the original questioner know a lot of stuff; does that mean they should be allowed to criticize everyone else?