Rick_D

Agency models/materials

Hey guys, now that agency is done, here is all the content used in it. Have fun, please credit.

www.editpoly.net/AgencyContent.rar

Awesome, thanks for sharing, Rick!

You might wanna fix the link in your post, though:

http://www.mapcore.org/topic/16501-agency-modelsmaterials/www.editpoly.net/AgencyContent.rar

Hi, big impressive content ! I'm not looking for using content, but I look how you have done these textures. What are you using for baking normalmap ? I use Crazybump but your work is like ndo2 no ? Thanks for your impressive work ! I playet it with a friend, in max settings it just look awesome (probably for some reflexion on textures).

Edited by nicoreda

for models: low poly model, make a quick high poly, bake normals in xNormal, run through dDo. very little nDo as I found it quicker to create simple high poly meshes.

crazybump is a great tool and i use it periodically, nDo also has some nice features that crazybump doesn't, but you could use either. use whatever gets you the best, fastest results!

Hey man!

It seems that the link does not work anymore (for me at least)

I uploaded it somewhere else for you: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2l5vfoquq0piksj/agencycontent.rar?dl=0

Let me know when you have it, so I can use the space for other stuff again :)

Having some troubles getting website back up and restored, apologies my friends.

Thank you Squad for the mirror - much appreciated!

No problem :) I'll leave it up a bit longer until you get your website back up.

This asset pack is absolutely amazing! Thanks a lot for sharing and thanks for the dropbox mirror!