Puddy

CS_AGENCY

Woah, that's tons and tons of different textures, clean and slick, I like it! :D 

I might install the game and give it a shot, looks like you put a great deal of time into this.

Just an exploit heads up. I don't quite know how updating the map works now that it's part of Operation Bravo (grats btw!) but I figured I should at least get this to you guys asap so if you do have the power to fix it, you can.

Edited by MrSkellyBones

was actually thinking of doing a hurt_trigger instead of clipping lmao

but then i realized this is all official and now and stuff and we have to be serious. ;_;

oh OH. You should player clip it, but make the clip angled so next time someone attempts to do it they will hit their head on the ramp and go flying backwards off the building.

Heyo. Someone just posted this video with a pair of glitch boost in it. As always, doing my duty to let ye creators know before.

Check 0:50 and 1:55

Edited by MrSkellyBones

They actually missed the real good ones. However Puddy, do you got possibility to repair any glitches and get the repaired version into the operation bravo playlist? 

P.S. Really great map, playing it alot with my friends. 

Mawnsson: Please lemme know which are the "good ones". :D And thanks, glad you like it!

And yes, I do have the option to make changes (I fixed an exploit before). I was considering doing a balance patch soon:ish. :)

I might have made them sound better than they really are. With good I was more referring to how good it felt when actually getting a kill or two from a pretty dumb/cheesy place rather than overpowered places as the roof-exploit. 

As an example. one we sometimes use is on top of the pipe to the left in the room @2:40. Only good for killing CT's coming from the cat walk entrance, because it is easily detected when coming from the t-spawn lobby. 

Will that one be seen as an interesting dynamic the players are creating from your level's mechanics or will they be shut down? Hypothetical, if players find access to a certain room above, perhaps, some toilets,  will that be fixed? ;P 

In a patch like the one you mentioned, which of shown boosts are affected (in the video MrSkellyBones linked)? Only those that looks glitchy (like the one in the metal detector  @0:58 when you got models clipping in your face) or boosts in general which you perhaps did not intend to create and don't like. The boost in the video @2:00 feels like a legit boost until you crawl out on the pipe and once again get metal meshes in the players' face @2:13.

When playtesting the maps, do you turn on team player collision to test boosts? 

Edit: Wondering, because I'm currently between the sketch and blockup phase of a map myself and got Curious :) 

Edited by mawnsson