What have you cooked recently

blackdog

So I got grief by blackdog last time because I stole images from the web. So I made my own this time around.

3ykyqoI.jpg

So here we got:

beef mince
olive oil (already in the pan.)
onion
garlic
grated carrot
flour
crushed tomatoes
tomato paste
beef bouillon
celery
bay leaf
Salt and black pepper
dried oregano and basil

Stir it up! Uhm yeah you know the drill.

8NexkyF.jpg

And serve.
Grated Parmesan cheese for serving.

JLoRLEh.jpg

How can you say fruit is bs just because it has sugars. There's a lot of vitamins, which I dunno where you intend to get otherwise, and for the sugar balance out with the diet.

And not speaking of other elements like anti-oxidants you find in blueberries.

Plus, I don't find anything more thirst quenching that something like grapefruit.

THIS !

guys, pliz don't be a NAZI diet fascist. You need to balance you diet well. THERE is no bad calories (how you define a "bad callorie"?), you can use term EMPTY cal's (it's like proteins, or carbs, or fats without minerals - which is hard to find LOL). If you are saying that what I've posted above is crazy amount of carbs - for some might be, for me it' was just fine :)

Every day I talk to people about food, most people ask me how to loose fat. Most people have no clue how it works. There are 3 types of ppl:

1. eating everything they want, not minding the amount they eat (with age they will mostlikely get more fat)

2. fucking nazi diet PRO EXPERTS (who don't know shit how to ballance your diet) and eat only chicen with brocoli cause everything else will make you fat :v (they will probable get in shape, but will have bad relations with food, and can't controll gaining or loosing weight well)

3. people like me, who count everyday intake, eat what they want in VERY careful amounts, (Thriks said that, he started controling his calories intake, and he was amaized !)

Look how many other people have bad relations with food, how MUCH food they see as bad for you (as Fmpone said about fruits (!), and Dux about chocolate bar). Most of people have no idea how to eat to be happy and loose or gain weight.

Right now i'm bulking, but starting this mondey i will cut for about 12 weeks, and i will post my picture here after I'm like 7-8%BF and I will do that eating what i want with right amounts.

As for that friuts and chocolate Hardcore picture :v

in my diet I have 30-40g of fiber, loads of witamins and minerals, righ amount of carbs/fats and proteins - this is what makes a healthy diet guys ! :)

Eating a lot of stuff is good, but fruit is definitely bullshit.

The problem with fruit is we have changed fruit. Supermarkets have over time increased the sweetness to crazy levels. Apples will not keep a doctor away, they will rot your teeth with simple sugars no different than a gummi bear but a fuck ton more acidic. Even if eating fruits was healthy, they will rip your teeth a new arsehole

Fruits = fiber + nutrients + sugar. You can't eat much fruit because of the fiber making you full. You shouldn't eat much fruit because that would be a ton of sugar. There is no point in eating much fruit because the sugars will outweigh the benefits of the nutrients. Fruit is literally bullshit. Other than avocados or strawberries, maybe the occasional sweet berry, eat vegetables and meat instead.

Also, black dog wins this thread.

You do understand the difference between natural sugar and processed sugar, right? Reading what you wrote I don't think you are too sure. And no one has changed fruit, lol. Unless I haven't noticed america secretly injecting burgers into their bananas or something.

Shieeett bro, call da feds, dey meszin wit da froot! :v

You do understand the difference between natural sugar and processed sugar, right? Reading what you wrote I don't think you are too sure. And no one has changed fruit, lol. Unless I haven't noticed america secretly injecting burgers into their bananas or something.

Shieeett bro, call da feds, dey meszin wit da froot! :v

Fructose is awful, so no, there is nothing great about "natural" sugars in fruit. It's just that historically, fructose levels were low. And yes, we have altered fruit, by selectively breeding fruits highest in fructose generation after generation. It's kind of like why all tomatoes you buy from a store nowadays tend to be so bland and flavorless, we've bred only the nice red shiny ones, which tend to be sort of bland and flavorless compared to "uglier" tomatoes. This is one of the reasons apples taste like candy nowadays, once upon a time you would take an apple off a tree and it would have fructose in it and therefore signal to your brain that this plant was most likely safe to eat, but it wasn't the arbitrarily high levels of fructose in modern apple crops. Modern fruit takes advantage of our brains' evolutionary reward system which is designed to respond to foods that are likely to keep us alive, fruits were historically some of the safest and least toxic food stuffs for early humans, but now we've fucked that all up by boosting sugars.

Also, black dog wins this thread.

I'm honored!

~

I think you are making good points, I can easily believe about targeted breeding to "improve" fruits. That being true and said, depends what you buy, where you buy it. I'm sorry for you Americans, you have shitloads of crapfood; in Europe it's easy to find organic vegetables that i trust to buy knowing they are not messed up as you say. At least in Italy i know i can, we can easily go to farmer shops. I'm sure that also there something positive is moving, i would expect in California at least to find some good stuff :)

I just ate some christmas cake. I'm turning into knj.

Like blackdog said, it's really easy to get nice organic stuff + farmers market produce over the pond so I guess that's why I didn't really take our "fruit is bad" thing too seriously. Are there such things as farmers markets in america land? The stuff even on offer here in supermarkets like Tesco is actually really good but I'm by no means a fruit monster.

Edited by dux