What have you cooked recently

blackdog

Bodies vary a lot, different bodies different metabolisms. As long as you know your body well, you're fine.

Just don't do the typical gym nutcase. They eat like there's no tomorrow, they get a massive build up / muscular body, then a few years later, for some reason they leave the gym and become obese.

Me big, no man :( atm i weight 76 kg and i'm 170 cm, my goal is 80kg to december and then start dieting down again.

I was on 4 000 kcal's with about 10% BF, 4500 will be my first but i want to try this out, if i gain too much fat i will cut down kcal's. I have very fast metabolism and there so i need to eat a lot :)

as for IF - i love the concept but i wouldn't be able to eat as much as i do with only two eating windows a day, thats why i eat about 6-5 times a day, cause i like to eat smaller meals but more often.

thats great, that some ppl here actually lift and are dieting ! i run my FB page with my friends we have about 26 000 fans, but its mostly in polish, but it you have any questions about nutrition or training (martial arts or fitness relates stuff, hit me)

76kg on a 170cm dude with BF of 10%... Eh, sounds like you're pretty muscular or the science doesn't add up man :P

Take me for instance, 184cm and I weigh 71kg. Definitely not "big", just your average joe I guess, BF is around 10% as well. I definitely ain't that muscular but body fat percentage is around the same so you gotta be pretty muscular... right? Is my logic wrong? I guess "muscular" is a highly relativistic term to begin with...

OT before this turns into another gym thread: I should get me a fryer and bake some fries and other snacks xD Goddamn that sounds like an excellent idea, why didn't I think of that before. Next time I'm in the store I'll check out if they have Amora stuff. Guess it's technically not really cooking? :P

Edited by Chimeray

76kg on a 170cm dude with BF of 10%... Eh, sounds like you're pretty muscular or the science doesn't add up man :P

Take me for instance, 184cm and I weigh 71kg. Definitely not "big", just your average joe I guess, BF is around 10% as well. I definitely ain't that muscular but body fat percentage is around the same so you gotta be pretty muscular... right? Is my logic wrong? I guess "muscular" is a highly relativistic term to begin with...

I'm not that small, but not a muscular, as you said it's very relative term :) anyways, your scienece does sound allright ;)