arhurt

Going to the gym is like a korean MMORPG

Got to my target weight, so ive started working out last a few days, in just that small amount of time I can already see the definition in my arms, opposed to the fat ziti noodles they used to be. 

I'm fucking phat, can't stop eating shit :gonk:

Colleague at work has started weighing a group of people to make herself feel better about her dieting, I managed to gain 4 pounds in the first week, Imperial doesn't mean shit to me, so yesterday when I finally managed to go back to gym stepped on the scale and I'm 82.8, I must lose 3-5kg. Then see.

I'm a reformed carb lover. I noticed that I need them post workout and I need a consistent level of sweet potato intake to feel energized and able to do shit. But it's easy to re-embrace carbs when you've cleared your system of old pizza and fucking bullshit carbs like that

Also eating some honey before bed and it's pretty c00l, manuka honey so its actually not rotting my teef

Carbs is energy, you can't do a workout without them, you SHOULD eat them after workout ! 
Right now on my workout day I eat around 300g of carbs (potates, bread, rice, fruits, sometimes I grad a fast food ect), on my non workout days I'm lower than 200g of carbs. Right now I'm cutting down, it's my more or less 8th week, and I'm doing really good. All of you ppl who says that carbs are bad for you, don't know shit and probably you think so after reading some Men's Health magazine, or some other shit :) I did read a lot of that shit, been training for years, when I want to gain weight i do it, when I want to loose i do it. If you know what and how much you should eat, that you know all (of course, if you're not pro that is )  LOL 

Srsly guys, I'm not talking you should be eating over 300g per day, I'm just saying that without carbs you can't gain muscles, you will feel bad and tired ect.
Just saying ;)

Edited by knj