arhurt

Going to the gym is like a korean MMORPG

Youtube is full of so called fitness/bodybuilding experts, but have you heard about Charles Poliquin? give it a try, read his books and articles. I found them really helpful in my gym endeavours. 

Edited by Serialmapper

2 hours ago, FMPONE said:

everyone on discord is mocking my skinny body. think its time to inject some horse hormones directly into my nuts (or just eat more)

I can stuff myself as much as I want and I won't gain weight. It's like the moment I swallow food it magically disappears from my body, quickest fucking metabolism.

I'm a skeleton as well but who cares, skeletons are cool.

@tomm

be careful what you wish :P

I used to be like that, but as i became older something gradually changed and from skinny i slowly transformed into a slightly overweight person. Because i was doing weight training regularly, i thought that finally the "gainz" came to me. Being tall (6'6ft /1,98m) it wasn't very noticeable, however i observed that my abs were fading slowly away. So i got out of my diet any starch containing food and sugar, i gradually lost the collected lard and now i'm ok. I am not overweight anymore but i am pleased the way i look and feel, and it's also easier to maintain. My humble opinion is that's better to be skinny with a little muscle than a fat permabulker or fattyskinny. 

Got drunk and suckerpunched and beat up last weekend, gang of 10 guys thought i was not supposed to walk on the same street when i was heading home, so i started yelling at them to stop being bitches about it. Not a good idea, i guess i deserved it lol.

Afterwards i've been feeling sorry for myself and eaten alot of crap last week. (some crisps and alot of fast food). I have to get my shit together!

@Tisky Ouch! Strength in numbers, man. Unless you're a boxing champ, it's best not to pick a fight with a group. Even then you'll still be overwhelmed. How did you come out of it? Everything still where it should be?

Just like every cs:go clutch won, you keep making everything into 1v1 duels until you win and pretty much the same applies to IRL if you are ever ganged up upon. Tip for the future :D 

Even a martial artist champion could easily lose when outnumbered so don't beat yourself up about it

1 hour ago, Radu said:

@Tisky Ouch! Strength in numbers, man. Unless you're a boxing champ, it's best not to pick a fight with a group. Even then you'll still be overwhelmed. How did you come out of it? Everything still where it should be?

My jaw hurt like hell, and my back/stomach the day after but just some bruises. I guess they felt satisfied when i got knocked out lol. Yes, i should have shut my mouth haha

I guess i was tired of their shit because they started screaming at me "Stop following us" and i was like wtf im just walking home. And when they accepted that and went on i screamed some poorly chosen words after them. So, my bad.

Edited by Tisky