selmitto

Viscera Cleanup Detail

Its a pretty hilarious concept, but I'll have to see how they make it fun.

Here's an idea:

There would still be a mutilated soldier who's still alive and crawling around the level, making a terrible and gory mess.

The player would have to follow the blood trail and find him. Something should be done to end his life once for all and give the player some time to rest and clean everything up....until the next mutilated douchebag shows up from a vent, where he was hiding after the deadly fight that took place in the game previously!

Ohh.. I'm such a designer! Hire me.

Make it multiplayer and don't let people communicate through traditional means. It'll be like Dark Souls Journey with mops.

Even better if each player sees a constant webcam of the other players, allowing them to see the despair in their faces caused by the mundane hell that is their existence.

There would still be a mutilated soldier who's still alive and crawling around the level, making a terrible and gory mess.

Would be better if you're following right behind this guy mopping up the blood trail as he crawls away

Maybe this could be part of another FPS. You play through the level but afterwards you have to clean up your mess before you can continue. Of course you could skip this with micro transactions...

Also later levels will be set in a ketchup factory, blood bank and slaughterhouse.