Star Wars: Battlefront (3)

Origin exclusive - wouldnt really be a problem, but slightly dissapointing

Day 1 DLC - Another bummer, but not a deal breaker

Battle log - This one I dont understand the hate for. Browse servers in chrome then join a game in less than 15 seconds? Who the fuck hates that???

Star wars + battlefield + DICE = sweet jesus I cannot wait for this.

Origin exclusive - wouldnt really be a problem, but slightly dissapointing

Day 1 DLC - Another bummer, but not a deal breaker

Battle log - This one I dont understand the hate for. Browse servers in chrome then join a game in less than 15 seconds? Who the fuck hates that???

Star wars + battlefield + DICE = sweet jesus I cannot wait for this.

Games needs to be on all digital service platforms imo. I don't want to end up having 5 different clients open to play the games I want.

You forgot that thanks to battlelog, they scrap the entire menu in a game.

Do you want to join another server? Oh, let me just close my game only to open it again.

Oh please, BF3 takes less time to open, close and reopen again than source does to load one map. I think you can deal there.

Also how can anyone support having just ONE digital platform? Isnt that like putting all your eggs in one basket? I thought the internet hated monopolies.

Edited by JeanPaul

Also how can anyone support having just ONE digital platform? Isnt that like putting all your eggs in one basket? I thought the internet hated monopolies.

isn't this what he's arguing against here? he wants it on all platforms, not just one. if it was origin exclusive it would be exactly like putting all your eggs in one basket

Oh please, BF3 takes less time to open, close and reopen again than source does to load one map. I think you can deal there.

It's faster for Source on my mechanical harddrive to join a new server, load the map and spawn than it is on my SSD! to close bf3, join a new server, load that map, spawn.

And just what csyver said..

Edited by Kosire

isn't this what he's arguing against here? he wants it on all platforms, not just one. if it was origin exclusive it would be exactly like putting all your eggs in one basket

Oh yeah whoops, I misread it.

It's faster for Source on my mechanical harddrive to join a new server, load the map and spawn than it is on my SSD! to close bf3, join a new server, load that map, spawn.

Well this seems odd. No idea whats different between you and I here.

I have BF3 on my SSD (I don't have any source games on my SSD so I can't comment on them) but I can get from my browser to the spawn menu in BF3 in probably around 10-15 seconds tops.

Anyway, I never played any of the previous Battlefronts but I'm interested in this one.

time for a new SSD, seriously

time for a new SSD, seriously

Highly unlikely. I own a Samsung 830 256GB, no wear. There's a big difference with map loading in BF3. It's like the vanilla maps are fast to load, but the DLC maps takes forever to load.