E3 2013 - The Division | Ubisoft

Looks pretty cool. I like the RPG nature of it.

It seems like all our games are going open world, lol. Well... everything this year looked far better than Dog on Duty!

Edited by Dark

are they having a shooting battle or drinking tea? i think this casual chit chat stuff sounds ridiculous. game looks nice though

Yeah really wish Ubisoft would stop that shit, it's so annoying!

Game looks awesome though, is that a new engine?

just my personal question, is playing a game with tablet will become standard ? i'm not into this, i mean if it is just an addition than it's ok, but if that include core gameplay mechanics, than i might be pissed (for all those games suporting mulit cross platforming)

but this is wow

I think they're supposed to be actual players, hence the non chalantness. Threw me off at first as well

This.

Game looks great, I'm curious to see how it plays. I think it will feature survival elements and mild permadeath. I mean, we saw stuff like water bottles! Also they call in an extraction at the end that's on a timer. My guess is that when you succesfully extract all your gear is saved or something like that. I mean the chick player also mentioned that the rifle that was picked up is good and "shouldn't be lost".