Sign in to follow this  
knj

Halo: Spartan Assault

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/halo_spartan_assault/b/pc/archive/2013/06/04/343-industries-reveals-halo-spartan-assault.aspx

Well not a big HALO fun, but i was hoping that 343 inds. are making BIG AAA game not somth like this (and the TV series) or this is just a distraction !

You know, I love Halo but it's like being with a girl for too long. Doesn't matter how great and passionate it was or how much you try and spice it up, there comes a point when you just sick of hitting it.

Edited by SpronyvanJohnson

i was hoping that 343 inds. are making BIG AAA game not somth like this

you know, subtitles like the one they used here usually stands for some spin-off... strange move btw.

Wonder if it will be ported to XBLA too in a few months, I'm not an Halo fan but I'd definitely try for fun, if it would play better than Alien Breed I could even consider getting the full version.

http://www.gameinfor...an-assault.aspx

Well not a big HALO fun, but i was hoping that 343 inds. are making BIG AAA game not somth like this (and the TV series) or this is just a distraction !

It's being made by Vanguard. 343 are making Halo 5.. and 6.. and so on. That is the main focus of the studio

Edited by Algor