FMPONE

De_cache WIP (new version)

I found some minor issues on Cache:

-There is one CT spawn where the player gets stuck a bit in movement. Not that big of a deal, but still there. Maybe you want to elevate this spawn a bit.

2014-08-02_000127qo0j.jpg 2014-08-02_00002hzrk6.jpg

-There is a huge wallbang from B site to CT side possible. Is this intended or not? (In both directions)

2014-08-02_00007iujw1.jpg 2014-08-02_0000609kxz.jpg

-There is a one way wallbang on mid through wall+box possible.

2014-08-02_000082uknl.jpg 2014-08-02_000096njrm.jpg

€: /r/ shows, that another one way wallbang is still possible:

http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/2cdkud/psa_de_cache_one_way_wallbangs_still_possible/

Edited by El_Exodus

ill have to wait for the map to come out on the 10th but it seems like some very rookie-level mistakes were made, its graphically superior to grey old Cache, but in many ways it strangely resembles the first iteration you showed here. Also que reddit spamming about how grass cant grow indoors.

I dunno, there shouldn't be too many mistakes, it's essentially the same level. I am usually a critic of everything before I have played it, but the shapes and feel are there for me. I'm only concerned the colors (judging by the esea vids) are too saturated and fantastical if they are the same in game. 

1 hour ago, Interfearance said:

I dunno, there shouldn't be too many mistakes, it's essentially the same level. I am usually a critic of everything before I have played it, but the shapes and feel are there for me. I'm only concerned the colors (judging by the esea vids) are too saturated and fantastical if they are the same in game. 

Well right off the bat im seeing black windows that appear to be at the same level as player heads, that ledge over by t side boost is ridiculous, the advantage you got from dropping onto the pipe was countered by not letting you get back up to the top of box, now not only is there a bigger advantage but the ledge it self doesnt even make sense. The ladder in ct boost area is a bad idea on 2 levels, 1 its slanted and 2. its a ladder, a source ladder. I think it at the very least should be a jump up, but really it should be a boost, its obvious it was added with a ladder because a T-boost is going to happen every round in pro league but in lower levels you cant expect good enough team work to be able to boost, mean while you'll always have to deal with the shelf sniper once you smoke off main. the lamp and pipe self boosts on b site is going to be a disaster, you remember how fun clearing rafters was in the old version of nuke, well here is a worse version of that, where at least 1 guy has to divert their attention away from the site it self to check heaven, lamp and pipe, also hoping that the player heaven wont peak them when they finish checking it.

Granted pipe boost seems to more advantageous for t side and is cleared by just looking at the site, the question is, is that going to be fun to have to check pipe when you cant find the last guy hiding somewhere in a post plant scenario. Ill have to see how hard it is to make the jump but it seems like itll be like if you could self boost onto ninja arch on b-site inferno by just hopping on a box next to it.

I think the new self boosts were unnecessary and counteractively make it harder to retake. 

This being said, I don't see any wrongs in a tiny ladder. Making it a boost would force 2 people mid every round.

Also the new ledge just lowers the skill gap a bit, I was not too crazy about it either.

But we must stop couch sitting as friechamp would say.

I liked what I saw. I will not say that all my expectations were met, but some of them came true.
I think it's worth waiting for the release of the 10th, for a final opinion. But now it feels like a new Erangel 2.0 in PUBG, everything seems beautiful, but a lot of distractions.
Even visually adopted similar decorating methods.