FrieChamp

Ryse - A not-so-exclusive XBOX One title by Crytek

Also, as an artist myself, playing Ryse has been extremely interesting and eye opening in the sense that it is the first truly PBR game that I've played and it does make a difference, it's already 100% there, and that's part of the beauty of it. It allowed me to take a peak at the future when all games will take advantage of this tech and we're working with it now across most projects.

(sorry helder ;P)

Physically based Rendering. Its a concept that is currently being more and more adapted in the games industry and guarantees a certain consistency of look and flexibility in lighting to rendering. Super simplified its the idea that Gloss and Normals are Micro and Macro details of a surface, and the specularity and glossiness are two sides to the same factor - if you have a sharper reflection its a stronger highlight and if you have a more spread out reflection the same amount of light gets distributed across the bigger surface.

Also, as an artist myself, playing Ryse has been extremely interesting and eye opening in the sense that it is the first truly PBR game that I've played and it does make a difference, it's already 100% there, and that's part of the beauty of it. It allowed me to take a peak at the future when all games will take advantage of this tech and we're working with it now across most projects.

(sorry helder ;P)

ahah, deja vu! I'm really looking forward to try Ryse man! And Forza 5 is actually getting fantastic reviews.

This new xbox isn't very appeal to me, but the games sure are.