FrieChamp

Ryse - A not-so-exclusive XBOX One title by Crytek

Whoever decided to have the countdown in Roman Numerals is an idiot. Can't wait to see the game in errrrrr, XIX days, V hours and XIVII minutes! The only reason I can't count that high is because Final Fantasy is only up to number 14.

My mate works on this though and he said it's looking great so far. Looking forward to seeing how Crytek do with a non-Crysis game :)

My god is that trailer grey, but I am delighted to see Crytek doing something that isn't sci-fi or based around jungles, and a time period I enjoy too. Something totally different, a far cry from their past work you might say. :v

I have to say though, that trailer totally reinforces how retarded Kinect is to me. I don't have fucking room to do any of that, and if I did I'd end up kicking my TV through the wall. Not to mention I'd get tired and pissed off within minutes. The fact that Microsoft seriously sees this as the future of games shows that they're still stuck in 2007. Literally nobody wants that shit.

Whoever decided to have the countdown in Roman Numerals is an idiot.

Or are you the (excuse me) "idiot" if you can't read roman numerals? :interseting:

Lol I can read them but I can't read them as quickly as proper numbers.

Bloody hell, twas but a joke old boy.

Whoever decided to have the countdown in Roman Numerals is an idiot. Can't wait to see the game in errrrrr, XIX days, V hours and XIVII minutes! The only reason I can't count that high is because Final Fantasy is only up to number 14.

My mate works on this though and he said it's looking great so far. Looking forward to seeing how Crytek do with a non-Crysis game :)

Luke told me he doesn't like you.

Oh! i can see that all the Xbox One games have a dog on it...

what if that's all hinting that the new kinect works with dogs? Revolutionary.

i've seem ipad games (toys) for cats.... and people buy these things... Kinect for dogs is really a good idea (no irony here. Seriously. i would try with my dog.)