Quantum Break - Remedy's next game!

-HP-

Yep, hope to see photorealistic games ASAP and I hope people will se that there's something more than graphics, it's gameplay and story, the mood of the game and that lacks in most of next-gen titles... :(  Still I'm not saying that QB will suck, I have no idea right now. Remedy is not a company that ships shitty games so somehow I'm calm about that but the screens looks like movie stills from Bond which isn't stylized at all, desaturation doesn't count ;)

The short trailer with the time freeze event reminded me of Heroes, the cancelled NBC show. Flipping "quantum break" word order gives "breaking quantum (physics)".

Haven't games hit photorealism already, at least in static environments? Static shadows, static lights. Compare UE4's infiltrator with FFSW movie from 2001.

+1 for AI.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seriously though, I'm hyped as fuck for this. I love the concept of the story and gameplay, and I'm getting excited just thinking about what kind of insane stuff Remedy is going to be able to do with it. And the fact that it's the Max Payne developers making a game all about time manipulation... well, fuck. :cool: