Quantum Break - Remedy's next game!

Still not sure what this is about, shifting time or something? But I'm not sure how the crane on the ship took no damage? Surely it wouldn't just plough through a bridge like that? :P

Although I have no idea what I just watched. Also does mean they're a one game per generation developer? Jesus lol.

They did say we would have seen more Alan Wake so, it could have been deception, but I'd speculate they have two teams now(?). They had a lot of positions open in the past months.

Mmmm, I still want to believe that Alan Wake was a bit underrated. It is a good and different game with a strong emphasis on the darkness and occult and story. Gameplay wise, it actually tried a lot of never seen before stuff with the flashlights and so on. I believe the problem here was that Remedy failed to live up to his legacy of Max Payne and it did'nt help that Alan Wake took so long to make it out of the door.

Consider me excited for this, Remedy has learned their lesson for sure, this will be good! it has to be... :D

I have the feeling they want to give us the feeling of " interactive movie is here to come". Looks like they have taken a step towards more movie wannebe integration and want to be creative with it.

Loved Alan wake, so I am just going to wait and see what this will become.

That was nice, it's a rare treat for developers to be open with fans about things like this. Also Remedy just oozes style, even their little video is slick as fuck lol.

I can honestly say I'm not disappointed at all. It's always tempting to want more of what we like, but as Tim Schafer once said: if fans had gotten their way and all his games had sequels we'd never have gotten masterpieces like Grim Fandango. Let the creatives create, I say. :-D