knj

Shadow Warrior is back!

Fucking fuck mcfuck shitty Gametrailers and their video system can fuck the motherflippin' fuck off... why have they not fixed this bullshit yet? Randomly flips between HD and the lowest quality for no reason and there's NO CONTROL over it. I don't know what was wrong with the old video system... /rant

Teaser is very meeeeeh, for me so far it's nope.jpg. Also may I remind you; Duke Nukem Forever... :shake:

i like it, but it is not that old classic Shadow Warrior, it looks like yakuza wars or smth, thefirs one had deamons and stuff, but on screens you can see some demons and ect, so i'm waiting for some gameplay

Somehow reminds me more like Hitman-like game than Shadow Warrior. It's completely different mood but as someone here already mentioned - when I was playing SW I was wery young, now I prefer more mature games and first thing that reminds me that foolish nostalgia is DNF... :( Still I'll keep my fingers crossed, this might turn into something nice just because removing childish style from original SW. We'll see...

Well forget it guys:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/report/article/shadow-warrior-reboot-keeps-setting-and-katana-ditches-sexism-racism-and-mp

The title says it all. This has as much to do with Shadow Warrior as the new Xbox has with gaming.

they really should have just made it a new ip. at least they're not trying for the dated humor though, we saw how well that went for Duke Nukem.