A Game of Thrones

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Character assassination. It was a brutal scene I gotta admit and I really enjoyed the episode on a whole but that was really weird... good... but weird. Just goes to show how far he will go really. Killing his own brother was nothing compared to this. Thought I will point out this wasn't in the book but may have been coming. It's certainly dark and fucked up enough to be R R Martin haha.

Edited by dux

Character assassination. It was a brutal scene I gotta admit and I really enjoyed the episode on a whole but that was really weird... good... but weird. Just goes to show how far he will go really. Killing his own brother was nothing compared to this. Thought I will point out this wasn't in the book but may have been coming. It's certainly dark and fucked up enough to be R R Martin haha.

​I feel like it was a bit cheap. I was expecting Melisandre and his wife to go behind his back and sacrifice her. There was no question that she was going to survive, but I didn't think they would villify Stannis like that. I mean, they have already established that he is a hard man. But Just. And this does not make any sense because there was absolutely no justice here.

Thanks to bastard Facebook I know what happened in Episode 9, I think when Season 6 comes on, I'll avoid the internet all together and if anyone starts talking about it anywhere else, I'll punch them in the fucking face :|

​I know that feeling, got spoiled that mannis burned his daughter on reddit, mostly my fault but thread got deleted because it spoiled without actually warning for spoilers :(

Facebooks has been really shit lately showing me a news story (From a site I've never been to or subscribed to) which had a screenshot of an episodes main scene. I kept telling it me I didn't want to see that stuff but it kept showing me. Now I just avoid Facebook until I've watched the episode. Not that I go there much anymore anyway.

Can't believe it's the last episode this week already :(