A Game of Thrones

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was cool but nothing like 'Red Wedding'. Maybe because I saw something spectacular coming. Everybody was like "GAME OF THRONES OMG RIGHT???" throughout the day. I guess I need to go in complete social media lockdown on Mondays from here on forward  :mad:

So bravo for his initial victory but let this be a lesson to never, ever monologue when you think you've defeated your enemy.

Words of wisdom

True, but can you blame the guy? He's been waiting for this for a very long time. He doesn't want him to die quickly. He wants him to suffer. Over confident, yes. However, I would have taken my time as well if you raped and murdered my sister including her children. There was nothing wrong with what he did really except that he looked at his woman. Never ever lose sight of your foe if you haven't finished him off yet. That's the real lesson here.

This week summary : Finally, the annoying ex-girlfriend dies. FINALLY. Jon snow insists she should shut the fuck up before dying, but she couldn't resist, and tells him how he knows nothing. Also a lot of other people died, but i didn't really gave a fuck. There was some cool giants VFX though.

This week summary : Finally, the annoying ex-girlfriend dies. FINALLY. Jon snow insists she should shut the fuck up before dying, but she couldn't resist, and tells him how he knows nothing. Also a lot of other people died, but i didn't really gave a fuck. There was some cool giants VFX though.

I really liked Ygritte you bastard!!!

:( Hawt ginger ass.