A Game of Thrones

Lord Friendzone does not approve of Daario  :lol:

I kinda feel lord friendzone is usually right

hypothesis : (don't read if you don't want to be influenced omg, i'm the kind of guy who is trying to guess the end of a movie before the end and tells it to you, like the worst kind of guy) (yayy double spoilers)

Maybe lord friendzone doesn't approve a certain faceless person we totally forgot about but who would be pretty situational given someone like the old grumpy granddad wants the dragons mom to stop in her tracks. Look how the bachelor is super sneaky and deadly and shit!! Hahaaaaaa

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That was probably the most psychologically brutal and disgusting thing i saw on a tv show. My arms fell on my thighs several times out of confusion and i was laughing nervously.

I hope there's no 12 year old kids downloading the torrent (it's illegal). But i guess kids are tough these days; i mean like, with the economic crisis, unemployment, bad weather and such.

That was probably the most psychologically brutal and disgusting thing i saw on a tv show. My arms fell on my thighs several times out of confusion and i was laughing nervously.

I hope there's no 12 year old kids downloading the torrent (it's illegal). But i guess kids are tough these days; i mean like, with the economic crisis, unemployment, bad weather and such.

Yup. I knew something like this had to happen when he was prancing around and being cocky as hell, but then I thought that that was what they wanted me to think and that they'd reverse psychology that shit.

Anyway, fucking brutal. Next episode is E09, so previous GOT seasons indicate that they'll do something extweeeem.

In words it's even better : In this episode, there is a woman burping offensively as a prelude, then barbarians slaughter a village, then boobs, then a guy speaks very seriously about his cutted dick, a man takes an axe onto his head, said axe man is cut in half and skinned; sansa lies!!  disgrace : lord friendzone happens to be revealed as a spy, the sadistic british faced lord (second most annoying british person after joffrey) receives a promotion for being so mean, sansa becomes a cynical gothic!!! Lanister brothers have a deep and emotional conversation about memories of a retarded family member who crushed beetles and to conclude the episode, a muscular macho man squashes a person's head bare handed yelling at him how he raped and murdered his sister and nephews while said person girlfriend is screaming out of terror.

duuuude, that's like the most decadent thing ever. It feels like stew thrown to pigs, but strangely it's well watchable. I don't understand.

Seriously....

What's up with the beetle story? There has to be more to it. Some underlying psychology. Some metaphor about how Jaime is a moron for doing his fathers bidding and not thinking for himself (in other words safe me). Something!

Also, the timelines are getting really distorted. The whole lord friend zone and Dany part are rushed like crazy but in the mean time Kings Landing and the Wall are far behind. 

What's up with all these alterations btw? Now we got a love brooding between a very pretty girl and guy without a dick. Which is apparently reason for entire parts being skipped.

Well, at least Oberyn got his revenge on the Mountain that rides.

I'm only in book 2 of the...uh...books...so I didn't know which way the

trial by combat

was going to go.  This may have been the most devastating episode yet for me as a viewer because

i thought that, uh...the character...who was brutally destroyed last night had so much interesting potential.  From watching it did look like his, uh...opponent...also died except he died second.  So bravo for his initial victory but let this be a lesson to never, ever monologue when you think you've defeated your enemy.  Finish the job and GTFO! 

incredibles-15_480_poster.jpg