Sprony

A Game of Thrones

429 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Sprony said:

Then you will love this:

That does look pretty dope

Sprony likes this

Yep, very happy with that opening to the season. Now, is it next week yet?

Spoiler

Opening scene was awesome. Always enjoyed Walder Frey so was nice to see "him" once more. Great scene for Arya's character though.

Ed Sheeren, meh, way too in your face and would have preferred more of some other characters than just getting him in for the sake of it.

Felt sorry for the Hound. Love his character, he's really a nice guy now and I'm sure he'll redeem his past sins/wrongs.

Dragonstone looked fucking sick. Who the hell wants the Iron Throne? That throne looked bad ass!

Edited by Beck
Tisky and Sprony like this

Spoiler

Love the hound and his merry gang of robin hoodish people. They will probably play a bigger part against the wight walkers than we think.

Spoiler

Awesome opening to the episode. It was well paced throughout and I enjoyed it keeping up with every major character. I continue to be impressed with the character development of Jaime Lannister, Tryion Lannister, and even Cersei had an interesting continuation/development this episode. David Bradley did an awesome job for this episode as Frey, with nuanced acting that portrayed he was not quite Walder. Overal rating of episode 9/10 (1 point lost for the humorous, albeit long, onslaught of bedpans that Sam dealt with combined with the infamous Ed Sheeran cameo that had no point other than to give Arya a better means to reach King's Landing (honestly, he sang and that was it - barely talked afterwards).

Edited by Sigma