A Game of Thrones

Sprony

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, cool episode all around, violence, incest,

adulterous dad.. Surprisingly enough, classy episode, not a single boob is shown!!! Woman strangled, patricide, undeads stabbing teenagers but it's cool anyway, you didn't cared about this character (jochem ? jorem ? jooer ?) at least that what says the old mystic living under the tree who happened to be a 3 eyed crow, but also been many things before. Dragons burning a 3 years old child, obviously that makes the dad sad, silly dragons have to be punished! many emotions, hodor, great battle of 5 minutes... Speaking of which, that sucked a bit. As a master strategist, Stannis sneaked an army unnoticed behind the wall, made his cavalry charge a 100 000 men army (100 000 !!!!) a cavalry charge in the woods!! IN THE SNOW!! AND HE WON!!!! He definetely hacks, because he is the worst total war player ever. But ok. Fine. It's a tv flick. He won. TYRION LIVES! i wasn't believing it!!! and he is sent in a box on a boat. Arya is sent on a boat too, that boat metaphor must mean there will be many other adventures at the horizon. So i'm eager for them. But i'll need something to get rid of the addiction.

Everyone is fine with the seer kid dying. Even his sister is over it pretty quickly. Only exists to bring Bran to creep old Warg guy. I thought Bran was told in a dream

he was the three eyed crow so I'm a little confused what's going on there. Either way he's going to become the super witch.

I wonder if The Hound is actually dead or is going to come back like his brother, Frankenmountain. And if Frankenmountain will have a different actor.

Looking forward to Arya reuniting with cool assassin dude.

Dragon Lady plot remains boring and linear even in the series finale.

Everyone is fine with the seer kid dying. Even his sister is over it pretty quickly. Only exists to bring Bran to creep old Warg guy. I thought Bran was told in a dream

he was the three eyed crow so I'm a little confused what's going on there. Either way he's going to become the super witch.

I wonder if The Hound is actually dead or is going to come back like his brother, Frankenmountain. And if Frankenmountain will have a different actor.

Looking forward to Arya reuniting with cool assassin dude.

Dragon Lady plot remains boring and linear even in the series finale.

Pretty much.

At first I was rooting for The Hound, but then I realized Brienne of Tarth is pretty cool in her own way...at least a cool character despite her obvious awkwardness.  Then I didn't know whom to root for. Then I started rooting for Arya to intervene and stop the fight and they'd all join forces (Brienne and Pod with Arya and The Hound) and there would be this double wedding (uh...once Arya is of age) and they'd start this new house destined to become strong but just rulers who destroy the bad guys and bring peace and rainbows throughout the land.

Then I came to my senses and realized that in the end they'll all probably die so whatever.

I'm starting to think we need seperate *TV SHOW SPOILER* and *BOOK SPOILER* tags here.

Please!

TV Spoiler:

I read about Stannis attacking the wildlings a page back in someone's spoiler. I thought it'd be ages away so didn't pay much attention to it and closed the spoiler before I read anymore. But as soon as I saw the attack last night I knew who to expect

:P No biggie, but it would be nice if book spoilers were highlighted :)

TV:

Anyway, sad to see The Hound and Tywin go, I loved their characters and they came out with some awesome lines. Glad to see Tyrion may yet live though and it's interesting that Varys has chosen to accompany him on his adventure! I wonder if Tywin really meant it when he said he wouldn't have Tyrion executed because he was a Lannister, or if he was just saying that to save his own skin?

Nice to see Bran's story finally progress somewhere interesting. Love seeing Hodor fight and the introduction of the Children of the Forest should be interesting!

I'm thinking chaining the dragons up is going to bite Danny in the ass? Surely they're not going to like being chained up?!

Overall a nice finale. Sad I have to wait a year for another episode!