Mazy

Gravity

Saw this in IMAX last night, not a 3D movie fan but actually this was the first I've seen that was kind of worth it, brilliant film and experience

except the bit where Bullock started acting like a dog

Edited by PaulH

Oh shit, thanks so much man, that's awesome.

If I could, I would have tagged you! I often come across shit of which I think, HP must know!

Saw this in IMAX last night, not a 3D movie fan but actually this was the first I've seen that was kind of worth it, brilliant film and experience

Uhm uhm.

That's the thing I would like to do myself, I wanted to see an IMAX movie since i saw the special contents from Dark Knight. But as of 3D what do you mean? Isn't IMAX just a panoramic view?

There's IMAX 3D as well, and IMAX's 3D is better than the average stereo 3D you get at a normal cinema room or RPX.

That's true. Everything is better. Especially the sound is amazing. I always try to see them in IMAX, Plus, because it costs quite a bit extra, audiences mostly consist out of real movie fans which means, no matter how crowded, there's no sound during the movie. That simple fact is worth it for me alone.

Uhm uhm.

That's the thing I would like to do myself, I wanted to see an IMAX movie since i saw the special contents from Dark Knight. But as of 3D what do you mean? Isn't IMAX just a panoramic view?

Yep IMAX 3D :)

Saw it this weekend and I loved it. The feeling of desolation is well done. Quite Ironic with ALL that space around yet you feel trapped.

I thought that George unnescesarily let go of Sandra. Aren't you weighing next to nothing in space? She couldve easily pulled him towards her.

I saw it the other day (in the cinema in 3d) and it is definitely a movie I don't regret seeing! Children of Men was not really my type of film but Gravity is quite different a lot better. A downside was that the 3d made me somewhat nauseous though as it made all that spinning around just a tad too realistic. Otherwise the 3d effects worked well.