Mazy

Gravity

the film earns praise from the likes of James Cameron.

The “Titanic” and “Avatar” director told Variety he was “absolutely floored” by Cuarón’s film.

“I think it’s the best space photography ever done, I think it’s the best space film ever done, and it’s the movie I’ve been hungry to see for an awful long time,”

Edited by blackdog

Ok... I wont go as far as saying I'm a movie aficionado, but I watch shitloads of movies since I was a little brat, and I can say with a fair amount of confidence this movie will go down as one of my favorite and memorable movie I've ever watched!

I don't want to overhype it for you guys, I guess one of the reasons I've loved it so much is because I walked in into the imax room with pretty mild expectations and walked out with my jaw on the floor. I felt that little tingling sensation you feel when you walk out of a roller coaster, and thinking to myself "shiet, I wanna go again!"

Just... go watch this movie! And if you can, go imax+3d or at least 3d! I've always been very skeptical with 3d in movies but this is some of the best usage of 3d i've ever seen, you'll know what I mean when you watch it!

GO WATCH THIS NOW!  :ohhh:

Guys, please, stop it! Everyday I'm struggling not to click on this fucking topic but it's always on the front page. Whenever I lose I'm struggling not to read what you guys are posting. I only watched the first trailer, nothing more. I was immediately sold. I don't need this people. I have to wait until Wednesday morning before I can enjoy it in Imax. Still, I lost control again and read the last post. Fuck you guys for having me constantly in the state illustrated beneath, it's not funny! Thrik, please lock this thread!

RLlrTr5.gif

This is the only film I've seen in 3D where I felt the 3D actually improved it (and it didn't make me nauseous).

While I'll admit the film was really good and everyone should go see it, I'm not really in the same boat as everyone else thinking it's the most amazing thing ever. But maybe that's because I'm cynical and nothing really blows my mind anymore. That or I went in with high expectations (especially since I've seen Children of Men) and got what I expected.