sarge mat

[UDK] Artifact Research Lab

Hey guys

Thought I would share my current project to get some feedback. It was also my final year project at University so there are some really crappy assets (the chair for example) I has to throw in quickly for the deadline that I want to re do now. Also want to make the view outside the window a lot more interesting and improve the lights and textures across the board.

Anyway let me know what you think.

Cheers

VLGws69.jpg

sNNvoCs.jpg

7vnd9iF.jpg

B9pEZBs.jpg

AEeVlBD.jpg

ZI9yjR8.jpg

IhLIXSe.jpg

That ceiling texture is really noisy and distracting. Try making something less busy and high-contrast so it doesn't draw the eye away from the rest of the scene.

Really liking the wall texture though.

the floor screws up the scale for me. A person sized to use the computers would get stuck with his feet in the floor.

Hard to rest ones eyes in the scene. It might be to full bright. Foreground, middle and background are fighting for attention with lightning and colors.

the floor screws up the scale for me. A person sized to use the computers would get stuck with his feet in the floor.

Hard to rest ones eyes in the scene. It might be to full bright. Foreground, middle and background are fighting for attention with lightning and colors.

Agreed, particularly on the floor scale. I'd also mention that the vertical scaling of this scene seems way off. Everything looks squat and wide.