Yeah, man there's got to be so much pressure for them to absolutely nail this E3. The fact that Sony had such a significantly stronger showing 3 months ago is nuts. No doubt that this is going to be one of the most interesting E3s in years.

With that being said... I am extremely excited about this new generation! :D This is great news for us, and hey, I'd rather be excited for the potential of this next-gen than being disappointed on the stuff we still don't have the facts on.

Also, Xbox One is not always online for singleplayer games, that's good.

why ppl still think that xbox is a gaming console ?

Though this is true, then the early adopters will in large part be gamers, thus E3 matters.

"Xbox One". Looool, guess we'll get used to it eventually though, just like 360...

No - I won't, for me it will always be stupid.

Spielberg directing a live action Halo TV series is the best news coming out of this presentation imo.

That was awful, the name, the presentation, the whole thing. I sorta liked the xbox look though :ninja:

All the random buzz words randomly being thrown around had to be the highlight of it for me!

Edited by Dark

I would say don't treat rumors on used games as final as of yet. If they completely blocked used games then GameStop, Microsoft's biggest US retail partner, would have an aneurysm. Maybe the thing about having to pay a fee to play used games is real, but if that just means the buyer of a used game has to pay an extra fee, that would totally alienate GameStop's audience so I don't expect this to be the final word yet. So stay tuned.

This presentation today was for mass market, mainstream press. E3 is for the gamers.

Stream link ?

Just checkout gametrailers, they cut the most important pieces into individual videos. The presentation is actually pretty boring so you're better off just checking the vids out.