Man they really need to work on their presentations, they are always boring as fuck! Guy has been channel zapping for half an hour and now they are talking about transistors and shit...

Xbox One...oy. Well, we'll get used to it just like "Wii" was "WTF WII???!!!??!?" at first.

Should save this for CoD Ghost thread, but damn, I'm not gonna lie. Ghosts presented well.

I suppose they're trying to encourage people to just call it an 'Xbox' the same way that people use 'PlayStation', which is a quirk that Sony's somehow managed whereas most people use the specific name of Microsoft and Sony's consoles.

'One' is so stupid that it'll discourage people from using that to refer to it, and people will obviously want to avoid using the full 'Xbox One' name during casual conversation because it's long and sounds awkward. So 'Xbox' it is. Marketing genius in a way.

XBox One... lmao. Next generation of the Xbox will have 359 less xbox's than the previous one.

Anyway, no surprises at all in here, wasn't expecting much, didn't get much.

And now, the impossible not to make, comparisons. The PS4 controller looks a lot more interesting with the share button, the touchpad and the little speaker. XBox's one look very robust tho, they just made it feel better apparently, last Xbox pad was pretty good.

About the name, the iPad 3 has been marketed as the New iPad. What will happen when another one gets released? The Newest iPad. Theeeeeeen....

Sometimes the logic behind the new products' names gets me confused.