knj

Call of Duty: Ghosts

You are taking things too seriously.

But seriously, after all these characters you mention Source of all?

Carmack commented on his blog in 2004 that "there are still bits of early Quake code in Half-Life 2".

The guys at Respawn said that they've rewritten the renderer completely.

By the way I wasn't saying Ghosts looks "next gen", is a feast compared to UE or whatever. It is what it is and frankly I don't see them switching to that kind of tech paradigm, since they can iterate quickly and efficiently with something derived from Radiant, I expect them to stick with the old.

You are taking things too seriously.

By the way I wasn't saying Ghosts looks "next gen", is a feast compared to UE or whatever. It is what it is and frankly I don't see them switching to that kind of tech paradigm, since they can iterate quickly and efficiently with something derived from Radiant, I expect them to stick with the old.

Guilty haha Sorry Ill shut up after this.

They are expecting to survive post Battlefield 4 though? There must be a true backup plan. I understand the renderer was reworked, I also know TotalBiscuit's main complaint was related to rendering. Lower FPS without significant visual quality increase can murder a games reputation really fast. Especially if its a competitive FPS.

http://youtu.be/AAgc43e-zp4?t=13m25s

TotalBiscuit just goes maybe too far in this scathing review... but yeah, no cutting edge IP can survive this for long.

Totalbiscuit is not a game dev, hence his comments deserve just that much of attention when talking technical. (And arguably other topics.)

By the way I saw earlier IGN posting on fb that Sunday there's gonna be a COD announcement, so just wait and see ;)

Cool :)

Hey if radiant stays alive then its better for me anyway, I have been using radiant for about half my entire life XD

I also feel CODRadiant is the best of all of the Radiants out there by a very large margin.

Edited by Castle

And with 50% off, it is still a lot. But then if you mention "lower price" at Activision, you get fired and chopped into peices and served as company bbq, at best. Come on, they are still charging full price for old titles.

Edited by Zyn