Sign in to follow this  
JeanPaul

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Here's some default new game critique (this is why new FPS are bad and I don't play them).

Why do I have to press and hold down E to do something, why could I just not click E to do it?

Why do I need to do this so often and so inconsistent, sometimes he picks up ammo, but I can't pick up money laying on a box out in the wild?

Why does the sprint animation needs to be like this? Takes time to start it, takes time to end it...

Why can't I jump up on all places I feel like, sometimes I need to find a "climb" notation even if it's a relatively small hinder?

So, that's why I didn't play FC3, you know these things on forehand, no reason to pain yourself.

Anyway, the cutscenes and the music, is so good, the gameplay is alright too. One of the first game where I'm really looking forward to the cutscenes.

Love the Galleria 1991 name too, it's just so stupid that it works. I'm gonna name my firstborn that, works for both girl and boy.

Finished the main campaign in 2-3 hours, this was damn awesome, even if the visuals are reaaaallly noisy and you don't know what your are looking to, it's really enjoyable, the game is maybe a little too much expensive for what it brings, but damnit, this is like one of the best art-style i've ever seen. Huge atmosphere, cool gameplay, great musics. It's biggest flaw is the interaction, too much time spent to take money, hearts and ammo, when you have a fast-paced game like that, it become really annoying to collect all of these, and you are often just passing by, and leaves the hearts and ammo on the ground and run to the next fighting arena :D

But anyway, cool game !

Edited by RaVaGe

fuck how the hell you guys finish the game in 2h ? damn i'm sooo big sucker for this game and i'm just licking every sight or i'm just noob any ways i'm into this game over 3h and still got some shit to do

fuck how the hell you guys finish the game in 2h ? damn i'm sooo big sucker for this game and i'm just licking every sight or i'm just noob any ways i'm into this game over 3h and still got some shit to do

Yeah, I don't get it how people finished Bioshock Infinite in 6 hours for instance, where I finished it in 29. Some people just like to eat fast with disregard for tasting the flavour I guess.

Do want.

Was listening to how this game was made. Apparently UbiSoft told the designer "do what you want but we need it in 6 months"

Hopefully, this will open the eyes of publishers that developers ARE creative, and their creativity is at it's best when it's not monitored every day by suits.

Do you think this will run decent on a Nvidia 640m GPU (1gb I think)? The computer I have here is one of those big computer inside the screen type deals. It's core i7.

So I didn't open this thread because I wasn't interested in FC3 until someone posted a gif from the BD in EOT and then holy shit.. is this is the most random and greatest "expansion" ever?!

So I didn't open this thread because I wasn't interested in FC3 until someone posted a gif from the BD in EOT and then holy shit.. is this is the most random and greatest "expansion" ever?!

Game Of The Year! If not ... Expansion Of The Year!

' timestamp='1367693932' post='331280']

Do want.

Was listening to how this game was made. Apparently UbiSoft told the designer "do what you want but we need it in 6 months"

Hopefully, this will open the eyes of publishers that developers ARE creative, and their creativity is at it's best when it's not monitored every day by suits.

It's funny but all the innovation that [for lack of a better word] 'AA games used to bring' seems to be coming in the form of DLC and this which is pretty much a 'Total Conversion' and reminds me of the Quake/HL TC days.

Same with COD; don't touch the golden SP Campaign, but feel free to create Spec Ops or Zombie Mode or whatever off to the side.