ElectroSheep

De_ruins

Stuff is looking cool. An easy rule IMO when choosing the ambient light for an outdoor scene is to match the ambient color to the sky color (or pick a light color you like and then fix the sky to match that :))

In your map the sky looks pretty desaturated bright blue more towards the green side than the purple at the horizon, don't know what it looks like straight up tho.

Well I gues it's the end right now ^^ I can't make it properly for tonight, and also a large part of myself don't want to because the map won't be in it's better day like this... too many things rushed out.

I don't like half of what I'm doing since a few days and the last places I need to do are tricky because of a lot of height variation.

Thanks for your support guys :sad: I will work on this map the next few weeks to make it THE BEST !! :cool:

I'd say push more purple... and you get the Blood Dragon setting asd.gif

Jokes aside, do agree with the posts above.

@FMpone: ok, understood :)

OT: is it really Aztec not popular now? (i've played cs:go just a few times) When i was still playing regularly CS:S a couple of years ago it was still "the shit" for lots of players. Me, personally always hated it, always found it unbalanced for Ts... and always got pounded hard during clanwars :v

http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/173676

Looks like you will need to rename it.

The new pictures look really nice, but a little dark. Maybe you should make the inside a bit lighter.

That's a totally different map, actually

http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/173676

Looks like you will need to rename it.

The new pictures look really nice, but a little dark. Maybe you should make the inside a bit lighter.

That's a totally different map, actually

My feedback and the gamebanana link were separate thoughts, that was a bit confusing.

hahahahaha wow im dumb

Edited by FMPONE

Hey guys !

Now i'm not in a hurry for the contest, I will rework a lot of what I've already done in this map.

First thing, textures. I'm testing some new ones, less contrasted, better resolution (512 to 1024) and something more like mexican old temple (I will rename the map de_yucatan for the contry in mexico that have a lot of cool ruins)

First try this morning, what do you think ?

before :

2013-04-18_00007.jpg

After :

2013-04-18_00005.jpg