Yes, I seriously think I've fathered another child in the time in takes to start another round.

8 hours ago, Hipshot said:

How long do I have to wait, how long is the video? =)

I got the same thing, add this to launch options in steam

+com_skipIntroVideo 1

Clicking before you see the splash screen can still crash it, but it'll get there quicker this way.

I'm really enjoying the beta so far. Static Rifle, Rocket Launcher and Siphon Grenade seems to be the load out of choice I've slipped into playing. I prefer having the range of the Rocket Launcher over the close quarter advantages of the shotgun. Hit someone with a charged static shot and then finish them off with the launcher usually does the trick, the Siphon Grenade is handy for making people panic. 

The Demon spawn does bother me, if you get it it's just easy points for you/your team, somewhat takes the skill out. I do think It'd be more fun and balanced without having that raandomised frustration.

I like being able to customise the wear and tear on my armour and gear, that's a nice touch.

Would really love to get the chance to test it out with some extra settings. Having the FOV locked so low is really bothersome for example.

Of the two maps the Hell themed one is my favorite. I much prefer the tighter spaces and the verticality that map offer. You get the height advantage with my loadout, and you can very quickly put people in their place. I also found it much quicker to learn the layout as the various sections are all a bit more distinct from each other. Though I feel both maps in general suffer from being rather too even in their style/theme/lighting/whatever, all the rooms somewhat blur together which doesn't help navigation.

Oh and the music is awesome.

Edited by Jenn0_Bing

5 hours ago, Hipshot said:

Intermission times in this game are rivaled by Titan Fall...

This is one of the main reasons I stopped playing titan fall. If they don't fix this, I don't think I'll be playing much MP. 

I've been wanting to play again. Guess I will :-D

edit: Still fun, except for heatwave. Too small, bad readability, too maze-like, too much verticalility, endless deaths from behind and just a complete lack of flow IMO. Thankfully Infernal is great.

@BJA, do you know if there will be press kits and if so, if they are special?

Like this one for Dark Souls 3:

v0ysn8Pl.jpg

Full album here

On 02/04/2016 at 1:54 PM, dux said:

This is a bug and happens with me and a lot of other people. You just gotta sit there and let it do its thing unfortunately. Luckily it only does it the first time you start the game.

16 minutes ago, Sigma said:

Tried to play this. Couldn't get past credit videos. Nvidia GTX 960. Sad face and uninstalled.

On 02/04/2016 at 4:10 AM, Sprony said:

Yes, I seriously think I've fathered another child in the time in takes to start another round.

Long loading times resulted in child getting doomed :v

On 4/4/2016 at 9:16 AM, Sprony said:

@BJA, do you know if there will be press kits and if so, if they are special?

Like this one for Dark Souls 3:

v0ysn8Pl.jpg

Full album here

Magazines get special press kits for reviews? woah, didn't know that, not sure what you'll get for doom.

That DarkSouls kit looks sick btw.