PAYDAY 2

Puddy

• 3 months later...

Aight, new level, bitches! It's called Hoxton Revenge and it's a follow-up to "Hoxton Breakout". The goal is to infiltrate an FBI Safehouse where a rat is being kept. The information about this safehouse was uncovered in the previously released "Hoxton Breakout". It's stealth-focused but can be completed with guns blazing. 

Scroll down for a video. You might recognize a blue:ish geometric shape on someone's t-shirt...

sportlov_day9_hoxton_env_01-1920x1080.jp

sportlov_day9_hoxton_env_09-1920x1080.jpsportlov_day9_hoxton_env_08-1920x1080.jp

Aight, new level, bitches! It's called Hoxton Revenge and it's a follow-up to "Hoxton Breakout". The goal is to infiltrate an FBI Safehouse where a rat is being kept. The information about this safehouse was uncovered in the previously released "Hoxton Breakout". It's stealth-focused but can be completed with guns blazing. 

Scroll down for a video. You might recognize a blue:ish geometric shape on someone's t-shirt...

sportlov_day9_hoxton_env_01-1920x1080.jp

sportlov_day9_hoxton_env_09-1920x1080.jpsportlov_day9_hoxton_env_08-1920x1080.jp

This is awesome!

• 9 months later...

WTF there are ads when we launch the game now ????? In a 30$ + DLC game ? My roomate just decided to launch payday 2 again and guess what, a friggin' "Point Break" movie trailer starts up.

We had a collaboration with Point Break movie people, I designed two Point Break levels (one was made with a colleague). It's not advertising per se, it's cross promotion. :)

Here's the trailer for the levels, I'm really proud of them!